Protecting your home
When it comes to a home, every owner wants to take care of it as best as possible. Managing a home’s electrical system can be a complicated and dangerous process to an inexperienced person. Valewood Electric has licensed professionals in the state of Ohio and Pennsylvania, and we take the utmost care of your property. Our experienced electricians have been in the business for over 30 years and we understand the many complications of owning a home. Whether your house has electrical receptacles that are malfunctioning, circuit breakers fuses are blown, or if your electrical wiring is outdated and needs to be upgraded, we can do the job. We provide free in-home estimates to diagnose problems and only recommend that services that will suit your needs.
We also can help during new construction or remodeling by performing a full electrical installation. We use high-quality, approved materials to ensure our work will not be your problem in the future. We’ll keep on-schedule and finish the job in a timely, affordable manner for your satisfaction.
Not sure if you having electrical problems?
- Do your lights dim when your major appliances turn on?
- Do lights make a buzzing sound when you turn it on?
- Are your electrical sockets warm to the touch?
- Have you seen frayed wires?
- Is your electrical box older than 20 years old?
All of these are tell-tale signs of future electrical problems that you can proactively avoid. Faulty wiring can cause electrical shocks or fires that could cause significant damage. It’s always better to be overly cautious and hire a residential professional to protect yourself, your family, and your home from danger.
If you are in need of any of the services we’ve listed, contact Valewood Electric and we can advise you on the best course of action to remedy your electrical problems.
Residential Electric Repairs:
- Light Switch Repair
- Outlet Repair
- Out-of-code Upgrades
- Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Electrical Services Upgrades/Repairs
- Circuit Breakers and Electrical Panels
Residential Electric Installation:
- Electric Switches
- Electrical Wiring and Cabling
- Ceiling Mounted Fans, Chandeliers, or other Lighting
- Exterior Landscape and Flood Lighting
- TV Mounting with Hidden Electric Wiring and Cables
- Hot Tub and Pool Electrical Hook-up
- Garage and Exterior Outlets
- Power Hook-up for Attics and Ventilation Hoods
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters for Wet Locations
- Appliance Electrical Conversion – Cord or Outlet
Other Electric Related Services:
- Full Home Electrical Inspection
- Back-up Electric Generators
- Smoke Detectors
- Surge Protection